Hours of Operation:
The week of August 3 to September 7
11am – 12:15pm, 1pm – 2:15pm,
3pm – 4:15pm, 5pm – 6:15pm
Limited to 1 session per day per family. Rosters will be on site
Pre-registration required the day before – NO walk ins
Registration will open the day before our offical open date. Please check our Pirate's Cove at Mt Playmore Page
Thunderstorm interruption, schedule stays the same(even if it interrupts a session)
- Open to all ages and abilities.
- ALL children must be accompanied by an adult
- Follow staff directions at all times
- Splashpad will close immediately upon Lightning Detection notification (siren, flashing light) and will not re-open until an all clear signal is given.
- Use the facility at your own risk
- We are not responsible for loss or damage to personal property
- No open wounds
- Mask required when social distancing cannot be maintained(not in water)
- Appropriate water attire is required for this family venue
- Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers unless properly toilet trained
- Use the diaper changing stations located in the 3 family restrooms between the playground and the splashpad.
- Smooth bottom or rubber soled water shoes, or bare feet are allowed
The following are NOT permitted within the Splashpad area:
No food, beverages, gum, glass containers, tobacco
No climbing or hanging on the fence and/or water features
No skateboards, rollerblades/skates, bicycles, hoverboards
No unsafe play, inappropriate language or disruptive behavior
No radios or amplified devices
No water toys
Violators of the rules and regulations may be removed from the Splashpad.
Pirates’ Cove at Mount Playmore Splashpad Regulations:
Health Department required rules (N.J.A.C. 8:26-5.4)
1. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must supervise their children.
2. Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be denied admission.
3. Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts or bandages shall be denied admission
4. Do not enter if you/your child are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
5. All children in diapers must wear swim diapers or plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out or change diapers in the splashpad area.
6. Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the splashpad. Immediately report any “accidents” you observe in the splashpad to a parks staff member.
7. No animals, except for service animals shall be allowed in the splashpad, restrooms or other immediate areas.
8. Glass containers shall be prohibited in the food and drink areas outside the splashpad area. No food or drinks are allowed in the fenced in splashpad area.
9. Conduct which endangers the safety and comfort of others shall be prohibited.
10. This is a zero depth facility – no standing water, no diving
11. Splashpad water systems shut down automatically when lightning is detected in the area (20 mile radius). 30 minutes after the last visible sign of the storm has passed, the facility may reopen, at the park’s supervisor’s discretion.
12. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the splashpad
13. Smoking and tobacco products, alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited
14. No water toys
15. Park staff directions must be followed at all times.
|Splash Pad Rules||55.42 KB|