- Location: 184 Flanders Netcong Road, Flanders
- Hours: 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Season: June 19th - September 6th (dates may be subject to change)
- Days Open: Wednesday - Sunday
- Days Closed: Monday and Tuesday (except 7/5/2021 and 9/6/2021)
- Family: $400
- Family Membership is defined as 1 or 2 adults and all children under the age of 18 residing in the same household. Proof required (ex. report card).
- *Children under the age of 3 are free and do not require a pool badge.
- Individual: $150 (3+ years old)
- Senior (62+ years old): $75
- Guest Passes: 5 for $60 or 10 for $80 (no guess pass required for children under 3)
CLICK HERE for a Press Release regarding Membership fees and Pricing
Register Online with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
If paying by check or cash please contact Recreation at (973) 426-7262 or 7263.
The pool will be shared with Centercourt summer camp participants on weekdays only from end of June - the end of August between the hours of 9:30am to 1:30pm.
Each person must have a pool badge. Members will be allowed to purchase passes for their guests.
No daily walk-ins allowed.
Children 14-17 years old may be dropped off – they must have a pool badge and cannot bring guests or younger siblings/friends, etc. Minors cannot be responsible for other minors, so no teen babysitters with children they are watching.
For those who purchased membership badges/guest passes online and did not did not pick them up from the Recreation Department prior to attending the pool, there is a "Will Call" file at the gate entrance for badge pickup. Membership badges/guest passes will not be mailed.
For those who purchased membership badges/guest passes over the weekend or when the Recreation Department is closed, badges/guest passes will not be available at "Will Call". Residents will be required to show their proof of purchase before being allowed into the pool.
The Mt. Olive Pool Attendant will need to see your pool badge and will collect any guest passes. There will be no on-site sales possible. Visit the Recreation Department to purchase pool badges and guest passes: Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Purchases can also be made online through Community Pass, provided the transaction can be completed by using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards.
Register Online with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
If paying by check or cash please come to Recreation office Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Mine Hill & Netcong Residents have been offered an opportunity for Membership as part of our shared services program. Paper Applications only. Limited to 25 applications.
Pirate Swim Lessons:
Swim Lesson Registration available on our online registration website
Monday through Thursday (Rain Make up on Friday)
Session 1: June 28th to July 1st (Rain date, July 2nd)
Session 2: July 5th to July 8th (Rain date, July 9th)
Session 3: July 12th – July 15th (Rain date, July 16th)
Session 4: July 19th – July 22nd (Rain date, July 23rd)
Session 5: July 26th – July 29th (Rain date, July 30th)
$60 per session per child (Pool Members Only)
Children must be at least 4 years of age and potty trained. Each class has a minimum of three students. To plan staffing we need to know the demand for each class three days prior to the start of class.
Barnacles - Beginner’s Class
Time: 10:00 am – 10:30 am
Pre-requites: Can separate from parent and works in a group setting, can blow bubbles and submerge face.
Will learn: Water adjustments, blowing bubbles, float & glide on front and back (No help), Front and Back Stroke 5 yards, and basic safety skills.
Captain Kidd’s - Intermediate Class
Time: 10:30 am – 11:00 am
Pre-requisite: Can Float and Glide on front and back, Front and back stroke 5 yards w/o help
Will learn: Elementary Backstroke, Back Crawl, and Front Crawl
Kraken’s - Advanced Class
Time: By Appointment Only (email: email@example.com)
Pre-requisite: Elementary Backstroke, Back Crawl, Front Crawl
Will learn: Breaststroke, Sidestroke, Butterfly, Distance swimming, and turns
- Main Pool: Heated - Modified "Z" shape: 6 lane, 25 meter pool, 5' deep. Shallow end stair entry to 30" deep area and diving well is 10' deep with a diving board and slide. 5,933 square feet, 188,871 gallons
- Baby Pool: 0" depth ramp entry, maximum depth 26". 2 interactive play features. 859 square feet, 7,157 gallons
- Locker rooms with a few lockers
- Concession stand, picnic area, tables with umbrellas
- Over 100 lounge chairs around the pool
- Sand Volleyball court
- Tennis Courts
- Grassy areas for beach/picnic blankets
- 1 – 26' x 18' Canopy areas with tables & Chair. Due to restrictions the canopy are is not available to rent this summer.
At the first thunder or lighting detection, the pool area must be evacuated, until 30 minutes after the last sign of the thunderstorm has passed.
If a guest pass was used for less than 1 hour before the thunderstorm, it will be returned to the member to use another time.
The health and safety of our swimmers, staff, and other patrons remains our highest priority. Below you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible while also allowing our swimmers and patrons to enjoy the water.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices, such as encouraging all staff, patrons, and swimmers to stay home if they are sick, washing their hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes, wearing cloth face coverings when not in the water.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance. Face coverings are not required when in the pool.
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection, within the facilities by: cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails, lounge chairs, umbrellas, and door handles.
- Encouraging social distancing when possible by changing the deck layouts to ensure patrons can remain 6 feet apart in standing and seating areas, visual cues like tape or cones on floors and sidewalks, limiting large group events on premises.
- In the event someone gets sick, we have plans in place to isolate the person until they can be transported to their home or healthcare facility, and we are working with local health officials. If you have a specific question about this plan or COVID-19, please Ed Koenigsfest at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There is a maximum capacity we need to follow for your safety. This number may increase during the season. We are keeping a count of patrons in the pool area. It may be necessary to wait until some families leave, before others can be admitted.
On very hot or busy days consider on coming early at 11am or coming later after 4:30pm, when the pool area is least crowded.
- Seniors and adult swim time will be available from 10am to 11am, Wednesday through Friday
- Concession stand will operate under the outdoor dining requirements, so tables and chairs will be more spread out.
Due to social distancing logistics, there will be no parties or canopy rentals this year. Also the diving board and slide will be closed.
When you check-in with the Pool Attendant, they will need tyour COVID form, and they will collect your guest passes (if you bring guests). Guests will need to provide their name and phone number. These requirements are for the Health Department to conduct contact tracing, if needed.
- There are a limited number of pool lounge chairs, and deck chairs so you may bring your own, or a beach blanket for the grass areas
- Bring hand sanitizer, tissues, sun screen, sunglasses, etc. as well as face coverings and foot coverings for when you use the restrooms, go to the concession stand and are entering and exiting the facility.
- No toys or flotation devices are allowed.
- Parents/adults are responsible to have their children follow social distancing and hygiene practices
- Restrooms – please be patient and do your best to socially distance and practice good hygiene. Pick up after your family, so it is clean for the next family. Wear face coverings and foot coverings.
- All prior rules and policies for the pool remain in effect.
No guest passes are for sale on site. Please make your purchase on-line or by calling the Recreation Department, before 3:30pm the day before you want to use them. For weekends, please purchase by the Thursday before.
For weather updates or closures please check our Facebook page
- Adults are responsible for their children at all times and must be supervised.
- Anyone showing evidence of a skin infection or a nose or ear disorder or communicable disease may be required to obtain a doctor's certificate of good health.
- Health laws of the State of New Jersey require every person to take a bath or shower before entering a public pool. This should be done at home or in the locker room building.
- Children using either pool must be potty trained or per NJ Sanitary Bathing Code 8:26-5.4, children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands (or snug fitting swim diapers).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No dogs or other pets will be permitted in the pool area, except for service dogs.
- No "cut-off Jeans" or sports shorts of any type may be worn in the water.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, age 18 or older and the adult is responsible for the child until that child leaves the facility.
- When in the pool water, non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children over the age of 6 are not permitted in the baby pool.
- Baby carriages, strollers and the like will be permitted only in the area designated.
- Toys, balls, inner-tubes, face masks, snorkels, inflatables, floating assists, etc. will not be permitted in the pool.
- No "inflatable" personal flotation devices allowed. Management must approve all personal flotation devices. Persons using approved personal flotation devices or goggles are not permitted in the diving well or slide areas.
- There is no gum chewing in the pool area.
- No general swimming is permitted in the diving board or water slide area. Only one person at a time on the diving board or slide ladders. After entering the water, divers must swim directly to a ladder to exit the diving area. Persons unable to reach the ladder unassisted are not permitted to use these areas.
- Diving is permitted from the diving boards only - no diving from the side of the pool.
- Walk in all pool areas. No running permitted.
- No "Horseplay", wrestling or pushing will be permitted.
- Glassware of any type is prohibited in the facility.
- A snack area is provided next to the snack bar. Outside food is allowed.
- It is recommended that valuables be left at home.
- Parking will be permitted only in designated areas. Any violation of this rule will be subject to municipal regulations.
- The manager on duty has authority to close the whole facility/pool or any part of the facility/pool when necessary without prior notice.
- Any member or guest under the age of 18 is ultimately the responsibility of his/her parent or guardian.