RELEASE DATE: May 22nd 2020.
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, to protect the public health, safety and welfare, while ensuring the continued function of government, Mount Olive Township will be conducting its next Council Meetings via a video webinar provided by ZOOM. Any member of the public who wishes to participate in the meeting, which will include a public comment portion, must follow the steps below. The next meeting is scheduled for May 26, 2020 at 7:00 pm. The full agenda is available by clicking: https://www.mountolivetwpnj.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif4736/f/agendas/may_26_2020.pdf
- Register in ZOOM by visiting: https://zoom.us/j/352420971
- Dial: 1 (646) 558 8656 or 1 (312) 626 6799 or 1 (301) 715 8592 or 1 (346) 248 7799 or 1 (669) 900 9128 or 1 (253) 215 8782
Webinar ID: 352 420 971
- For individuals who cannot register or dial into the meeting, you may submit written comments/questions by contacting the Clerk via email at [email protected] prior to the meeting, up until May 26, 2020 at 4:30 pm. The comments/questions, must include the individual’s name and address which will be read into the record.
- All participants will be set to “listen only”.
- If a participant registered in ZOOM would like to comment, they must click the “Raise Hand” button and the host will unmute them.
- If a participant who has dialed into ZOOM would like to comment, they must dial *9 and the host will unmute them.