Due to the current Coronavirus crisis, effective immediately our Fire Inspectors will not be entering any residential structures to perform Re-sale home Inspections.
This is to protect their health and safety.
Please click on the Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Application and complete the:
“APPLICATION AND CERTIFICATION IN LIEU OF INSPECTION FOR CERTIFICATE OF SMOKE DETECTOR AND CARBONMONOXIDE ALARM AND PORTABLE FIRE EXTINGUISHER COMPLIANCE” to
This allows the homeowner to self-inspect for fire safety requirements stated in the application.
Once the application is completed and the $45.00 fee is received by the Mt. Olive twp. Fire Marshal’s Office, we will mail, e-mail, or the resident can pick the Certificate at the Mt. Olive Twp. Municipal Complex (by appointment only M-F 8:30am-4:30pm).